What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information about you in a number of ways, including when you register for an account on our website, open a loyalty program account or make purchases in our restaurants, online dining reservations as well as when you use our website and mobile applications, Facebook page, Instagram account or other social media and online platforms. The following are examples of information we may collect from you:
• Name, address, home and mobile phone number, e-mail address, username and password, gender, anniversary and birthday;
• Credit card number, debit card number and other payment card data for the purpose of processing purchase transactions; and
• Demographic and lifestyle information about you, including restaurant location preferences, product use preferences and interest in wine, food, events and
When you use our website or open an email from us, we may automatically collect information about you using tracking technology, including Internet Protocol
Address (“IP Address”), a unique device or user identification, system and browser type, the referring address website, the content and domain pages that you access on our website and the dates and times that you use our website applications. We use technology, including cookies (a piece of data that is placed on your computer when you visit a website) to automatically collect certain information, as described above, that we then use for system administration and website
maintenance, troubleshooting, and to identify you when you open our e-mail or visit our website through your computer or mobile device so we can enhance your online experience and make our advertising more relevant. We may also offer certain features that are only available through the use of this technology.
You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies and to disable other tracking technology. Third party sites may also provide additional opt-out methods.
We may also obtain information about you from other sources, including affiliates, advertising partners, and public databases. All of the information we collect allows us to better understand the products and services we think may be of interest to you.
collect certain information about your visits to other websites (such as browser type, IP address, which page was visited, and time of day). This information may be used to evaluate our online advertising campaigns or to tailor promotions and other marketing messages to you.
Some of these ads are online behavioral advertising and may contain cookies that allow monitoring of your response to our advertisements. Cookies placed by these
companies do not collect personal information. We limit companies that place our ads from using information for any purpose other than to assist us in our
Please note that if you opt out, you are only opting out of the collection of data through cookies, and you may still see or receive online advertising from Outback
Steakhouse’s that will not be based on your preferences or behavior.
How Do We Use and Share Your Information?
Outback Steakhouse’s does not sell your personal information to third parties. Outback Steakhouse’s will only use and share your information as described in this policy to:
• Create an account for you on our website;
• Enroll you in a loyalty program account and other programs at your request, and to register your loyalty program account on our website;
• Communicate with you about products and services we offer, including sending you e-mails and text messages, for restaurant promotions, special offerings and
other important information;
• Analyze the use of our products and services;
• We may share your information with certain affiliates and third parties who have agreed to protect your privacy. Such information sharing relates to:
a. assisting Outback Steakhouse’s in communicating with you about our offers;
b. fulfilling requests for products and services, improving our services, conducting research, and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
c. assisting in providing our services (for example, to process credit and debit card transactions, conduct statistical analyses,
and to comply with unsubscribe lists and assisting with loss prevention in cases of suspected fraud or theft.
• Provide your information to any company who may purchase some or all of Outback Steakhouse’s assets in the future; and
• Where required by law or to comply with a valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order), to protect Outback’s rights or property, or to
respond to emergencies when safety is a risk, it may be necessary to disclose your information to third parties.
• Enforce the incorporated policies to comply with legal obligations, and otherwise manage our business.
Outback Steakhouse’s may combine personal and non-personal information we collect or obtain with other information we obtain from third parties. We may transfer your information to Outback Steakhouse’s partners and affiliates for this purpose. Outback Steakhouse’s may also share aggregated information that cannot be used to identify you with our clients and business partners.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We work to protect your information both online and offline by using appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. Employees who violate Outback Steakhouse’s customer privacy safeguards are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
When we share your information with third party service providers as described above, we only provide those third parties with the information necessary to perform their service and we require that they protect your information and not use it for any other purpose. We cannot, however, ensure or guarantee the security of any
information you send to us and you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and any account information.
What Choices Do You Have About Your Information?
You may choose to:
• Stop receiving promotional materials by mail, telephone, text message, or e-mail;
• Update and correct your personal information;
• Request a copy of the information we have collected about you once per year;
• Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information.
You may contact us to make any of the choices listed above by:
• Sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• Providing written notification to us at the address in the Contact Us section below; or
You may also opt-out of promotional e-mails by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the e-mail.
Customers who request not to be contacted will not receive offers for savings by mail/e-mail, will be excluded from Outback Steakhouse’s general mailing lists and may not receive other notices. This opt-out does not apply to certain operational communications to the extent permitted by law.
Under rare circumstances Outback Steakhouse’s may need to contact some or all users to relay important information about our website or restaurants. Members are not able to unsubscribe or “opt-in/opt-out” of these announcements because they may contain very important information regarding their accounts.
Outback Steakhouse reserves the right to contact users to correct account errors or to supply important information Outback Steakhouse deems relevant.
How Do You Correct or Update Your Information?
You may change certain personal information or request that we delete your personal information by:
• Logging-in to your account and then entering or updating your personal information;
• By sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com, or by providing written notification to us by mail at the address in the Contact Us section below. Please include your current contact information, the
information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will provide access and make the changes you request, or provide an explanation of what
actions we will be able to make in response to your request.
When you ask us to delete your personal information, we may need to retain a record of certain personal
information to comply with applicable state or local law.
If our website allows visitors to register for an account, you may register for an account that is accessible by a password of your choosing. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to immediately notify Outback Steakhouse of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
Information About Children
We strive to create an online and offline environment that is respectful of families. In that light we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us.
A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of the child’s personally identifiable information and prohibit its use.
Policy Effectiveness and Changes
OBS Restaurant Singapore Pte. Ltd.
91 Bencoolen Street, Sunshine Plaza #05-04
Attention: Marketing Department